We are looking for an experienced Mid-Senior Collibra Developer to join our team.
Experience Requirements can be:
- Experience in data strategy and data governance.
- Ability to explain value of data governance to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Experience configuring Collibra Data Governance Center (DGC).
- Support several engagements with Collibra DGC, integrating metadata and data lineage into Collibra from various sources including ETL tools and Collibra Connect experience.
- Ability to implement Data Dictionary/Data Lineage and Data Catalog use cases, deliver Guided Training and Mentoring for Data Stewards needed to support the new Collibra processes, develop initial metadata ingestion approach(es), and perform initial ingestion of metadata.
- Identifies requirements and use cases for the Collibra solution that will support the governance strategy and roadmap; implement those requirements of Collibra.
- Proficient at documenting the configuration of Collibra.
- Experience setting up a business glossary with Collibra
- Experience of working on Collibra Connect (Mulesoft) to communicate with various applications.
- Experience in Integrations with Collibra integration using Collibra connect MuleSoft
- Experience implementing Collibra Workflows, building Metamodel and other necessary Collibra setup.
- Collibra Ranger certification is a plus.
Some Responsibilities could be:
- Governance operationalization using Collibra DGC including architecture design and integration with other tools
- Configure Collibra Data Governance Center
- Implementation of Collibra DGC Workflows and related components
- Enhance Collibra DGC meta model Assets relationships domains and communities