The Mulesoft Solution Architects is responsible to work with business solution architects and project team to execute integration project activities on customer’s projects. The Integration Technical Consultant also works in commissioning iPaaS platform working with other infrastructure teams. The incumbent will establish close working relationships with Technical Leads, Architects, business IT, third parties and external delivery partners to successfully deliver enterprise integration technical projects.
· Works with the Delivery Lead, Segment Architect and business IT Solution Architects on providing specific consultancy service to enable delivery of integration projects based on MuleSoft.
· Work closely with the portfolio and integration architecture, to implement various MuleSoft service development projects.
· Develops and uphold API development guidelines, standards and Best practices across the integration projects.
· Provides technical advisory to the Technical Integration Lead in addressing technical issues and where required, implement the technical design in the projects.
· Comply with all Information Risk Management accountabilities
· Need to working across organization boundaries alongside multiple stakeholders which include architects, delivery teams, and infrastructure providers to ensure alignment on adoption of new API based integration solution.
· Actively stay abreast of technological advancements as they evolve and apply them as needed.
· Stay connected with external network to acquire best practices that could be adopted.
Experience & Qualifications:
* 10-14 years of total experience and at least 6 years in Mulesoft Solution Architects
* Extensive technical delivery experience in integration projects
* Good knowledge in API design, Automation, Security and Test automation.
* Cloud Integration
* Good stakeholder management skills and ability to contribute technically to multiple ongoing projects.
* Ability to work with virtual teams and across diverse cultures to deliver results.
* Conversant in English, spoken and written, with proven communication and interpersonal skills.
* Substantial experience consulting, problem management and detailed analysis of technical issues
* Have experience of working with outsourced partners.