We are looking for an experienced .NET Lead Developer to join our team
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Independently communicate with client managers and architects
- Implement best practices for Software Development
- Prepare plan and schedule of activities
- plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare updates for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of the system and provide the required support
- Coach team of developers for technical approach and issues
Requirements and qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- 8+ years of design and development experience with ASP.NET core and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Experience required on REST architecture, Entity framework, Clean Architecture, Domain driven architecture
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Knowledge of Design Patterns – CQRS, MediatoR
- Ability to write a good software design document
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Knowledge of UI development using Angular will be a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.