We are looking for an experienced .NET Senior Developer to join our team
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing requirement or design document
- Follow required coding standards and design patterns
- Plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Resolve defects as assigned in defect tracking system
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Participate actively in customer meetings
Requirements and qualifications
- BSC/BCS/BCA/MSC/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- 5 to 7 years of development experience with ASP.NET core, SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Experience required on REST architecture, Entity framework, Clean Architecture, Domain driven architecture
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Knowledge of Design Patterns – CQRS, MediatoR
- Hands-on experience of writing SQL/Stored Procedures for SQL Server
- Good understanding of object-oriented development techniques
- Experience with Web Services, WCF, Web API, and Microservices/ Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Hands-on experience of UI programming using Angular preferred
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git / TFS)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.