We are looking for an experienced Python developer to join our team.
• Strong programming foundation in Python, including debugging and performance analysis.
• Experience in developing web applications and APIs (REST, XML, other open sources) and good knowledge of any framework Django / Flask.
• Experience of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Ajax, JS, Angular, Node JS will be an added advantage.
• Solid exposure of API integrations and familiarity with various design & architectural patterns.
• In-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping(ORM)
• Experience working on Apache, Nginx, or any other web/app server.
• Hands-on experience in DB design & Architecture with a focus on performance.
• Have knowledge of caching techniques and utilities like Memcache / Redis.
• Sound in data structure and algorithm design.
• Ensure cross-platform compatibility of information retrieved from web services on Android and iOS platforms, in terms of Push Notifications, platform-specific issues, etc
• Strong understanding of the software development life cycle and best practices and experience of working in an Agile development environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• You'll be designing and building a scalable system that will be the backbone of modern-day applications.
• You will be working with iOS, Android, and Web developers in building backend services as per the team’s need.
• Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of Team/Project as well as organization.
• Should be able to guide other members in the team
• Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
• Should be able to participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions and estimates.