- 4 months ago
We are looking for Shopify developers who are comfortable programming on the Shopify platform. They should have development experience, in-depth understanding, and distinct perspectives of all things to specialize in all the Shopify projects.
The chosen candidate should be able to create a bespoke development using the existing Shopify templates. Besides that, they must also know how to convert mock-ups and specifications into complete functional solutions.
He/she must also know how to update and modify the existing websites to enhance the UX/UI design or add new features. They must also know how to test and develop 3rd-party Shopify apps and customize and create Shopify accounts.
Shopify Developer Responsibilities
- Make knowledgeable and engaging Shopify store online to increase the revenue and sales.
- Make bespoke themes and change all the pre-existing templates according to the predefined company guidelines.
- Should be a professional in all areas of the E-commerce platform.
- Work with the UI and UX design teams to make the inventive, strong, and unique user experience.
- Ensure smooth connection with the Shopify Apps, Marketing Tools, and Platform APIs.
- Must debug and test out the websites regularly to enhance the performance.
- Offer coordination and technical support to protect the company against failure.
- Increase the conversion rates by optimizing websites.
Shopify Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other similar field.
- Must have maintenance, launch, and shop construction expertise and also have a general understanding of the admin system.
- Has previous experience in Storefront API and working with custom theme.
- Has working knowledge in liquid templating and theming system of Shopify.
- Previous experience in debugging or implementing 3rd-party Shopify applications and making unique solutions when it’s required.
- Must carry working knowledge of Shopify properties or objects, Meta fields, and AJAX API.
- Must possess debugging and testing abilities utilizing browser console and various other tools.
- Must have the ability to provide proactive feedback and interact effectively.
- Working knowledge in 3rd-party APIs and services along with Shopify plugins.
- Previous experience in creating responsive and unique layouts for mobile devices, tablets, and desktop.
- Monday to Friday
Click to reveal phone number