SEO (Search Engine Optimization) works on the quality and the quantity of the content on the website. SEO is nothing but the process of increase the quality and quantity of the website content and increase the ranking of your website on search engine. It helps to increase the website traffic through organic web search.
On Page SEO:
- How google works and indexing
- How Google Interprets Content
- Understanding web page Structure
- Understanding Orphan and Wired pages
- Content Strategy
- Keyword identification- meta tags- heading-and-other tags optimization
Situational off page SEO:
- Multilingual-Multiregional SEO
- Template SEO
- SCHEMA- Ratings
- Canonical Tag
Off Page SEO:
- Types of links- articles, PR sites, Blog commenting, Guest blogging, classifieds, Social links, forums.
- Google search operator for competitor mapping and Backlink check and many more
- SEO off-page types and submission:
- Links from other websites:
- Relevant website
- high value: google page rank, traffic
- Follow link
- Article submission website
- Press release site
- Guest Blogging
- Social bookmarking sites
- discussion forums
- classified sites and directories
Why SEO is important for small businesses?
SEO plays a very important role in online business it improves your business visibility, ranking on google/search engine, increases organic traffic, etc. Following are some points shows the importance of SEO for small business
- Branding: SEO helps to make Branding of the organization. B2B market all the businesses or the opportunities comes from searching the options or services online. Brand helps to create a reputed organization by its logos, themes, name, services, etc.
- Higher Ranking on SERP (Search Engine Ranking Parameter): Your website position is very important to drive traffic to your web pages. It builds trust and promote your business.
- Keyword and Relevant Organic Traffic: Keyword is very important for SEO it increases the organic traffic to your web pages and thus it increases the engagement and conversation.
- Know your audiences: SEO helps to know your customer/audience behavior, interest, etc. so that you can serve better services as per your audience requirement.
- Economic than paid ads: SEO increases the organic traffic which is more relevant for your business because it comes from the customer interest as well as it is economic than the paid ads on various platforms.
- SEO is quantifiable: You can check all the details by integrating google analytics with your website. You can calculate the traffic data, engagements, conversations, leads by analytics and you can quantify the SEO.
- Builds Credibility and trust: SEO helps to improve your SERP ranking, Organic traffic, branding your business in the online market which builds credibility and trust of organization in the business market.
- User Friendly: SEO parameters help to make your web pages user friendly.